Seven Falls Trail

Seven Falls Trail is a 8.2 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Tucson, Arizona that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

• Falls
    32.32753, -110.77095

This trail seems much longer than four miles. There are many high steps to pass that require lug type soles to grip well. Since the waterfall does not run in the fall I recommend spring after a hard rain, otherwise you only see ponds. There is water at the tram #3 location. Be prepared for a long rocky hike.

This was my first hike in Tucson. I was not prepared especially being new to AZ, it being 100 degrees and not used to hiking mountains. Although we started around 7am, I thought I was going to die a few times going up. Once we got to the pools I felt so accomplished. After some rest, cool down and a snack we headed down. That was a lot more fun for me I was practically running. 7 hours, 8-10 miles and 6,000 calories burned. Definitely avoid summer months when doing this, but do it!

Great hike!

Very easy walk. The falls had very little water coming off them but pools were very nice. We did not take the tram but after doing the hike I would the next time.

Beautiful hike. Great scenery and the falls were great. Not too difficult, but really enjoyable.

Took the tram to trailhead, hiked to falls and back to visitor center 6-7 miles in 3 hrs. Very busy trail. Falls were cool. Good trail to run.

Beautiful trail, easy and nice views.

we took Romero Falls as our first moderate hike. this trail comparitive is cake! there is a few tricky spots but the top is so worth it!

Absolutely beautiful view of the Sabino canyon with a nice pond at the top / bottom of the falls!

Love this trail. It's a really easy hike for people which doing hikes quite often. The sun makes is harder though, but only because you have to drink more then usual. My boyfriend and I each needed 2l of water that day. It was hot (102degrees) and dry that day in October 2016. The trail wasn't easy to find at the beginning but when it's coming closer to the waterfall it's really easy. The waterfall itself is so beautiful - we were also swimming at the waterhole. I definitely going to hike this one again!!

We loved this trail! Took about 4 hours to/from Visitors Center. Took a break and took of my shoes... Only to find a squirrel sitting in one of them! Moderate trail. We had no crowds whatsoever. Went on a Wednesday. Next time, I will bring 3 times the amount of water though!! Be sure to bring more than you usually do. Will definitely go back here when I'm in Tucson!
September 2016

I'm a transplant from Illinois which if youve been there is incredibly flat. So for my first hike ever here it was pretty hard. if you take the tram to the trailhead I imagine itd be a bit easier but we decided not to. awesome bottom part of the trail with lots of rocks and follows the stream once you get to the higher parts of the trail it gets steep but the trail is pretty wide. The falls at the end are great and the water is refreshing to wade or swim in. Pack a lunch and plenty of water!

Amazing hike and beautiful scenery.. it's a good 1.5hr hike to the top if the falls

easy going hike, can take the tram to the trailhead or walk the blacktop. Once you get to the falls climb up the side and you'll find more pools that you can swim in.

A very beautiful hike. Very easy to slightly moderate trail. The path was poorly marked and a lot of people were having trouble toward the end when the path veered back then towards the falls again. Fortunately, there were people on the trail that helped out. The falls were beautiful and worth it. Saw a few squirrels playing at the falls. Noticed the tram ride was $10 - Ouch!!! We didn't take it.