Seven Falls Trail

Seven Falls Trail is a 8.2 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Tucson, Arizona that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

• Falls
    32.32753, -110.77095

A great moderate hike and beautiful scenery. Take a lunch and eat while you relax at the pools and waterfalls.

Amazing scenery...great workout!

Gorgeous streams and outstanding views

Wonderful hike. Plan to get your feet wet but it's worth the trip. Cross the river several times to get all the way to the end falls. Beautiful scenery like none other in the area. Better than other canyon hikes and I've done a lot in the greater Tucson area.

Amazing hike

Hands down best hike in Tucson!

Great hike! I'm not a hiker at all and I made it to the falls, although a little tired. Coming down the trail was much easier than going up. It took me and my 22 year old daughter about 5 1/2 hours to get from the parking lot, up the trail, and back to the parking lot. We did not take the tram to the trail head. We ended up walking it instead. I'm doing it again in February when my brother comes out to visit!

This is a cool hike with multiple water crossings and spectacular waterfalls at the end!