Sabino Lake Trail

Sabino Lake Trail is a 3.7 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Tucson, AZ that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Easy hike or bike with increadible views. Popular for running/jogging as well. .

Beautiful views, excellent scenery of the canyon and the small lake, not tiring at all, just a refreshing beautiful hike.

Well it is a well traveled trail but the site does not let you know that it has some inclines and some steep parts at the top before going down the other side of the trail. I would do it again it has nice views.

Nice easy hike with lots of foot and bike traffic. Beautiful scenery but little solitude. Highly recommended for a quick easy hike!

Recommend taking detours from the paved road to see the creek and vegetation.

Great run, tough in some places easy in others. Overall it was 9.31 miles out and back.

Great walk down from the top but be aware that there are nearly 2 miles between Stop 1 and the parking lot. So if you are hot and tired there is no way to get a ride. I should have taken the tram back from stop 1. I nearly didn't make it. I am older.

Truly amazing hike. A little crowded but worth it. So far this has been our favorite hike in Tucson. The visitor center and Rangers staff were very helpful and friendly. Surely recommended.

Just completed this walk wit two friends yesterday. On the way out, we spotted this diamondback. It saw us and decided to go away from us.

Awesome, easy hike, but try to not stay on the paved road. The side trails following it have much better scenery and wildlife. We didn't see any rattlesnakes, but they are there so be aware of where you step. Watch your hands too, we spotted a tarantula near the stream.

Fun easy hike with beautiful scenery. Popular trail it looks like but not too many in January. I enjoyed the trail more when it turned off of the main trail.

I loved this hike, though it is atypical for me to rate a pretty populous trail so highly. There were a lot of people here, but the canyon was so beautiful I really didnt care.