Sabino Lake Trail

Sabino Lake Trail is a 3.7 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Tucson, AZ that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Easy hike or bike with increadible views. Popular for running/jogging as well. .

Nice easy hike with lots of foot and bike traffic. Beautiful scenery but little solitude. Highly recommended for a quick easy hike!

Recommend taking detours from the paved road to see the creek and vegetation.

Great run, tough in some places easy in others. Overall it was 9.31 miles out and back.

Great walk down from the top but be aware that there are nearly 2 miles between Stop 1 and the parking lot. So if you are hot and tired there is no way to get a ride. I should have taken the tram back from stop 1. I nearly didn't make it. I am older.

Truly amazing hike. A little crowded but worth it. So far this has been our favorite hike in Tucson. The visitor center and Rangers staff were very helpful and friendly. Surely recommended.

Just completed this walk wit two friends yesterday. On the way out, we spotted this diamondback. It saw us and decided to go away from us.

Awesome, easy hike, but try to not stay on the paved road. The side trails following it have much better scenery and wildlife. We didn't see any rattlesnakes, but they are there so be aware of where you step. Watch your hands too, we spotted a tarantula near the stream.

Fun easy hike with beautiful scenery. Popular trail it looks like but not too many in January. I enjoyed the trail more when it turned off of the main trail.

I loved this hike, though it is atypical for me to rate a pretty populous trail so highly. There were a lot of people here, but the canyon was so beautiful I really didnt care.

Love the upper portion of this trail after you leave most of the picnic type hikers. Hutch's Pool is a natural wonder and many other beautiful spots in the canyon as well.

I love to run this trail whenever I'm in Tucson overnight. It's about 3.5 miles to the turnaround, with most of the 900-some feet elevation gain in the last 1/4 mile. It is a beautiful location and most if what I normally run is completely paved, but there are several side-trail options as well.

Watch out for cyclists and other pedestrians on the numerous narrow bridges and you'll be fine.