Reach 11 Trail

Reach 11 Trail is a 6.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Desert View, AZ that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Flat and unexciting, good for beginners..... Not uhh more than that

Nice and peaceful.... easy

Great easy trail, perfect for beginners. Nice wide track. Was able to get a good feel for my bike and gear changing, etc. Some decent hilly areas but nothing difficult.

I was a great trail. Nice for kids and has a pond vary relaxing.

My favorite trail since it's so close to home. The only reason why it does not get 5/5 stars is because you have to cross 2 major roads to continue the trail in order to make a 10 mile "out&back" route. I find it to be very unsafe. That's when I incorporate my sprinting!

Great 5 min or all day hike. The portion near Tatum is paved and has a small loop trail which is nice for kids. Very flexible trail with dirt trails fun for biking, walking, horses or dogs. This trail always makes me feel like I am away from the city for a a while despite it being right at my feet. Be careful of the ants though. There always seems to be a lot.