Ramsey Canyon Trail

Ramsey Canyon Trail is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Hereford, AZ that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Very beautiful in December, the leaves changing where breathtaking! We went all the way to the falls which is NOT easy but moderate!

Great hike with the family!

Beautiful easy hike.

Leisurely walk through the forest. Always a great place to visit.

Love it. Tons of wildlife in the spring. path is wide and we'll maintained.

Great trail! We saw deer, lizards, squirrels, and lots of beautiful birds.

I did nada. Second time the directions in All Trails took me about 5 miles away from the trailhead. Will try again tomorrow...hear it's well worth it.

Great trail, definitely worth the $3 to enter through the nature preserve. Great people who obviously care about the trail. I was really impressed by the stream / river and all the maples with changing leaves. Highly recommend this trail!

They don't allow dogs, which is hilarious when you realize the Brown Canyon trail can take you right into this canyon along with your dog. Just do that or go when they are closed.

It was a fun hike to do with my children ( they are 5 and 4). We went all the way up past the canyon reserve (private property) and into the state park. The staff were very nice and gave my kids a bingo sheet to do while we were hiking. My kids had a blast trying to find all the plants and animals on the sheet. FYI firearms are not allowed on the private property portion.

This is a loop out of Ramsey Canyon at the Nature Conservancy Preserve at the end of East Ramsey Canyon Road.

I don't understand how 16 people have done this hike. These directions lead to a private drive with no trailhead anywhere.

Great scenic trail that follows a small creek, very nice for hot feet.