Rainbow Valley to Toothaker Loop Trail

Rainbow Valley to Toothaker Loop Trail is a 6.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Goodyear, AZ that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rainbow valley trail is a 8.8 mile trail located near Goodyear, Arizona. The trail is primarily used for hiking. $6 entry fee per car.

I did this hike last week and it was great.

This morning I hiked the Rainbow Valley Loop, which included parts of the Toothaker, Gadsen and Butterfield Trails. At the top of the Rainbow Valley Trail there are some pretty good views as well as the top of the Toothaker Trail.

Estrella Mountain is well-suited for horseback riding and mountain biking, but the trails are too flat and boring for hiking. The scenery is boring, there is little elevation change, etc.

Fun hike.

It was ok. Lots of flies, not sure what that was all about. The park as a whole seemed kinda rundown, probably because nobody goes there. I didn't see a single person in the 3.5 hours I was there, hiking. I liked White Tank regional park better.

Good

Name of trail is misleading. Intended on 3.8 miles and ended up 7 miles because we kept trying to follow signs for rainbow trail. Otherwise it was beautiful but we were not expecting a 7 mile hike.

Nice walk enjoyed it.

Nice hike for a 63 year old guy I enjoyed it.will do more of the trails in estrella park.

Good length, lots of elevation change

Nice for beginner hike.

Very beautiful! Also, you can have the whole place to yourself

I liked this trail when I wanted to start running. It hardly has any incline which made it easy to jog around. It's never been crowded, I've maybe seen 1-2 other hikers/walkers, if that, each time I've gone.

I went to RainBow trail,it's a nice long walk, not impressed with views since I seen better ones, this one it's more like a walk outside.

I took the Rainbow Valley trail and looped back on a portion of the Toothaker trail for a 6 mile trip. It was a pleasant walk through the mountains with mild ups and downs. Some nice views were to be had of the White Tanks, Estrellas, and the Phoenix valley.