Pusch Peak with Linda Vista Loop Trail

Pusch Peak with Linda Vista Loop Trail is a 4.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Tucson, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, birding, and horses and is best used from September until May. Horses are also able to use this trail.

Quick escape with optional climb to a mostly dry waterfall The Linda Vista Loop is really a network of trails offering four miles of great views of Oro Valley and an optional, very steep trek to a picturesque dry waterfall. If you want to get to the dry waterfall, there is an unmarked metal sign near the South Eastern-most portion of the network. Take the smaller rocky trail to the right. There is a bit of climbing on all fours up a bare, rough-surfaced rock face to get to the top of the dry falls. The rest of the trail network has some climbing, but it is extremely mild in comparison (in fact, it is rather fun).

We hiked this trail yesterday early in the am and that was the hardest trail I've ever hiked. My friend's knees were giving him a lot of problem so we turned around. Another 15 or 20mins we could have made it. I'll definitely go back in 2 weeks. It's less than 4 miles so I should be able to get to the top. Hard, yes indeed. Some step ups were as high as my waste and I'm only 5.2. Other areas we were on our 4 legs. The trail was VERY tight in some areas and if you are not careful, you would land on a cacti.

Such beautiful views but the hike, while listed as hard, was not hard at all. This is a great hike for all ages.

Very steep with a lot of loose rocks and unsure footing, sometimes the trail is difficult to stay on as it blends in. Be prepared to put some work in, do not go on this hike if you don't want to get fatigued.

I like how close this trail is to where we live and there are decent views of Oro Valley. But it's a little rocky and too close to the cactus for the kids. I'd suggest Catalina park for an easy, fun hike for the kids.

This is not a family hike ...very rocky and inclined....wear good shoes....u will feel great after