Prospector's View Trail

Prospector's View Trail is a 2.6 mile loop trail located near Apache Junction, AZ that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

Great for kids! I recently took my 7 year old here and while it definitely got my heart rate up, she had no problem keeping up- honestly, I consider myself to be in pretty good shape but I was trying to keep up with her!!! I'm taking my whole family there in the morning because I am sure my 5 year old and 4 year old can do it, and even my 2 year old can walk a pretty good chunk of it before he gets put on daddy's back (he's 35 lbs- I can't do it anymore). Highly recommend if you're looking for a great family hike with some awesome views, without getting too scary high.

Great steady uphill and slippery downhill with the loose rock. We love this area and the views!

It was a good quick hike with a steady climb. Beautiful views.

Good steady climb from Jacobs Crosscut Trail to Treasure Loop Trail at Lost Dutchman State Park. Great views of the East Valley.

It's a short trail but if you're crossing from Siphon Draw towards Treasure Loop it's a great way to get your heart going.