Pima and Dynamite Trail

Pima and Dynamite Trail is a 3.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Scottsdale, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Very scenic trail. Very flat and easy going. Half of the group we were with took the trail going over the mountain. They said it was a pretty steep climb and a little slippery going up and down, due to loose gravel.

For the most part, the trail is very well posted. Using this app I followed someone else's route and clearly they got slightly lost along the way, as we in turn did. While there are lots of trail signs, the issue for me was that I was strictly following the track on the app and had no idea what trail name(s) I was supposed to be following. There are several Trail names listed on the signs along the way. So you have to pay attention to the route (trail name) you want to take, and take one of the maps at the start of the Trailhead. Not sure that the map would have helped me though - I didn't take one. Overall it's a great trail.

beautiful scenery. pay attention to the trail markers!

Awesome! Loved being off the main trail on the south side of the mountain and cutting across west. Was fun easy run with my pup. Really pretty area too

Very good hiking and lovely view - well marked trail!

Nice & easy. Dog friendly as long as they're leashed.