Peralta Trail

Peralta Trail is a 4.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Gold Canyon, Arizona that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

While the end of the road is dirt, I've never had any difficulty in a passenger car.

this is a difficult trail, took my 2 dogs and wouldn't do it again. steep inclines and large boulders to climb. good hike and beautiful views

Great views. Fun to run down.

Such a great Trail. Not too difficult and yields amazing views (Weavers Needle). Took my dog with no problems, does have a few rock scrambles but nothing too crazy. Drank about 1.25 L and finished in just under 3 hours. I will definitely go back with my camera next time. Highly recommend!

I was here 2 weeks and walked alot of trails but this is absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend.

Loved this trail! My almost 9 year old Boxer dog and I hiked it today a little before noon. There were some big rocks, but she made it up just fine. Due to our recent rains, there was a good amount of access to water throughout the trail, which is a huge plus when you have a dog that likes to soak her paws. Unfortunately about 3/4 of the way up, Laila had a skin allergy breakout (somewhat common for her) so we turned around incase it gave her trouble. Ran into a very friendly Park Ranger who chatted with us at the end of our hike. It was 60 degrees when we went. I wouldn't bring her back if it was much warmer.

Finally made it to superstition to check out some of the trails was not disappointed with Peralta trail we came on a foggy rainy day was beautiful!

Great little hike! Beautiful!

Simply stunning!

Nice, not to hard perfect for a morning walk with little prep. time.

Very fun hike this time of year with the snow and water flowing down

Best hike I've had so far in the superstition . It seems a little more than moderate difficulty and took longer than expected to get to the top.
But when you get there make sure you explore. Great scenery from top to bottom.

Overall the hike wasn't too difficult, it was longer than expected but the scenery was beautiful, traffic wasn't too heavy, I wouldn't advise bringing a pet along with, it does get tight and steep in areas, but the work you put in is rewarded with views of Four Peaks!

Awesome hike. Great scenery! BUT I have a hard time believing the 4.9 miles round trip. Will definitely come back.