Pass Mountain Trail

Pass Mountain Trail is a 7.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Mesa, Arizona that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, horses, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

22 minutes ago

Good hike not to hard. The only thing I think that would make it go from easy to moderate is the distance. I did not want to pay the $6 entrance fee so I parked on Usery Pass road. I would not advice that just pay the fee so you can start at the trail head. I am glad my iPhone has the wheres my car app or I would have been lost. From where I started there was not many signs until the end.

One of my favorites in the area. Skip the fee from Usery Park & start from the lot at the top of Meridian Rd!

Awesome views throughout the hike. Not difficult at all. There is only a section of about a mile that is relatively steep. The rest is flat or only slightly inclined.

Tough trail for me. First little traffic on the trail but picked up a lot by the time I turned around to head back.

The east and north side are very challenging and fun, the west and south side are like a never-ending nature walk.

Stumbled onto this trail since nothing was marked anywhere!!! Great hike up and back I did not do the loop due to time! Hardly any traffic on the trail for a Sunday morning!!! Views and quietness was just what I needed! Will be back for sure!!!

Great walk and beautiful views!