Mormon Loop Trail

Mormon Loop Trail is a 5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Phoenix, AZ that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The hike was enjoyable as it offers a variety of views and climbing activities.

I had blast it was a 60° day bright & sunny. It wasn't until I was headed back down that I realized how challenging the way Up could be but I was so mesmerized by the views (I'm new to Phoenix), I pushed right through the tough parts in the beginning. Wear sturdy shoes & bring water & it's great.

Packed a little lunch for a nice hike. I love a hike that loops.

Lots of fun, a bit of loose stuff here and there. Low 80s today, will be back for more.

Mellow. Pretty. Hike.

I love this trail if not for the great rock scrambling I do.

Great trail running loop

Great loop! First time running this loop, but it was beautiful and challenging. Highly recommended!

Hiked about 6.5 miles on this trail, it could go on forever. The earlier you go the better, try and beat the heat! Made it to Fat Mans pass and Hidden Valley, both a must see. Will be coming back.

I loved this trail, I'll definitely do it again, however I'll go a lot earlier and I'll bring a lot more water next time because it gets really hot!

What a fun and challenging hike so close to the city. Hiked on a June morning as the sun just came up. Went at a moderate pace and really enjoyed the city views and the mountain air.