Monolith Garden Trail

Monolith Garden Trail is a 7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Kingman, AZ that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until November. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Ok so yeah the trail starts off beautifully but then all the signs keep saying trail to the left and trail to the right and none mention which trail and where the end is in conjunction to that. I got lost. In the dark. Of course my own problem because I'm an idiot. I made it out by listening to the traffic but I made it out on the other side, on 40, after bouldering my way out through this canyon. Make sure you have a charged phone but coverage is in and out, but also check in with your friends. Especially if you're all alone. Like me. Needless to say, I will write an email and even volunteer to improve those signs lol.

Hot! Dry and little shade! The scenery is top notch!

Well groomed trail. The maps that were out there did not have a "you are here" part and we came out at the wrong trailhead. Be careful.