Mesquite Canyon Trail

Mesquite Canyon Trail is a 8.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Waddell, Arizona that offers scenic views and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, horses, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

20304 W. White Tank Mountain Road Waddell, AZ 85355

This is a great trail with great views. Willow Spring is interesting especially if the water is flowing. Really liked this hike and trails are well kept and dog friendly. Not far from the city I live and you feel like you are a long way from home.

It was so much fun

It was challenging and interesting there were great views I will be coming back!

This is a nice trail. The path is well groomed with mostly a gradual climb, plus a bit of variety with the scenery and views of the valley. We had a good hike today. Not crowded. We went clockwise around the loop, but I don't think it matters much which direction you go. Wish I knew the history of the remnants in Willow Valley. The distance i tracked was 13.9 km.

Great running trail. One of my favorites. Love the 8.5 mesquite to Ford to willow to mesquite loop for a weekday run and so many options to add on to make it longer.