Littleleaf Trail

Littleleaf Trail is a 1.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Queen Creek, AZ that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Took my pup to this with family and friends, including a 2 year old and a 4 year old and my sis who has a 4 week old. Took us 45 mins with very slow walking and kissing booboos and dogs pooping and so forth. I'd do it again with them. I'd only do it myself if I continued to the pass.

good for beginners. heck, fun for everyone

Beautiful easy trail. Minimal elevation changes. Lots of plants and small creature wildlife

Easy trail w minor hills. Connects to gold mine trail which takes you up a mountain. Nice views.

Great local trail for kids. We take our toddler on a weekly basis

I took my little ones (ages 4 and 7) on this short walk and they loved it. the trail is well maintained, well marked and easily completed in 40 minutes even with little legs and several "rest" breaks.

Took the kids out to this little trail this morning. We are fairly new to hiking and we thoroughly enjoyed this easy & short hike. We made a loop by heading out on Littleleaf and returning on the Goldmine Trail.
$6 to park at the San Tan Regional Park, but well worth it. We enjoyed the gift shop and visitors center after our hike.
We are looking forward to returning to explore the other trails that are in the park.

This is just a short connecter trail that links the parking lot to the Goldmine Trail.