Littleleaf Trail

Littleleaf Trail is a 1.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Queen Creek, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

$6.00 entry fee, lots of parking, outhouses.

It cost to get in. Usually don't have $ with me. Luckily I did!?! Bikes horses and hikers all share the same trail

Very easy. Went hiking with my 5 year old. Didn't take very long to finish.

Took my pup to this with family and friends, including a 2 year old and a 4 year old and my sis who has a 4 week old. Took us 45 mins with very slow walking and kissing booboos and dogs pooping and so forth. I'd do it again with them. I'd only do it myself if I continued to the pass.

good for beginners. heck, fun for everyone

Beautiful easy trail. Minimal elevation changes. Lots of plants and small creature wildlife

Easy trail w minor hills. Connects to gold mine trail which takes you up a mountain. Nice views.

Good family hike

Great local trail for kids. We take our toddler on a weekly basis

I took my little ones (ages 4 and 7) on this short walk and they loved it. the trail is well maintained, well marked and easily completed in 40 minutes even with little legs and several "rest" breaks.

Took the kids out to this little trail this morning. We are fairly new to hiking and we thoroughly enjoyed this easy & short hike. We made a loop by heading out on Littleleaf and returning on the Goldmine Trail.
$6 to park at the San Tan Regional Park, but well worth it. We enjoyed the gift shop and visitors center after our hike.
We are looking forward to returning to explore the other trails that are in the park.

This is just a short connecter trail that links the parking lot to the Goldmine Trail.

This is a very nice trail, there were a few horseback riders and some people riding bikes. The Lost Goldmine Trail is part of the loop and has a small area where thedirt and rocks are lose going down. At the end of the trail there are to graves with a fence around it. The two men buried there were goldminers.
I plan on going back in the Spring when all the flowers are in bloom. Over all a nice trail for familys to enjoy including small children.