Lake Pleasant Trail

Lake Pleasant Trail is a 3.9 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Morristown, AZ and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

fly fishing

Love this trail! great for the entire family.

The hike was okay with a very nice view of the lake, it was a good memory especially if you want to take a break from swimming!

I took my mastiff to Lake Pleasant this March, and while she played in the water, I followed alongside on land. Shoreline is rocky and quite a bit of brush. Lovely clear lake for swimming. I was driven closer to the water by a park ranger who told me there had been several rattlesnake sightings in this area recently. Apparently the early warming from El Niño has brought out plentiful snakes. Watch where you step! I deducted one star
r/t no beach without risk for snakebite.

Lake Pleasant is a great recreational lake with camping, hiking, kayaking, paddleboarding and of course lots of boating opportunities. I love the kayaking and sailing the best.