Goldwater Lakes Trail

Goldwater Lakes Trail is a 8.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Prescott, Arizona that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great trail, view of the dam briefly but we didn't split off to go down the path that looked like it may have taken us closer. Went in October leaves were changing, scared a snake while walking and almost stepped on it. With leaves on the ground watch your step!

Trail was nice but we didn't know that it didn't go all the way around the lake. We got to the other side and it ended and had to make our way all the way back. Also there were a lot of small flying bugs so when hiking it was hard to not breathe some in.

Nice short walk from trailhead to Goldwater Lake. it's a well marked trail.

First hike for my kids. The older one was a trooper. The younger had a few complaints but overall A nice, leisurely walk through the woods.

Loved the variety,scenery and shade. However not very difficult given the fact that the elevation is very minimal. I will definitely go again

Great trail, great weather. It is too bad you can't swim in the lake to cool off.

Great day hike!

My buddy and I didn't get any luck fishing, but we sure enjoyed the scenery and the peacefulness of the area. Very relaxing place with many trails to hike. Looking forward to returning very soon for the trails! All and all very nice place to escape from reality!

Nice trail. Very scenic if you like ponderosa pines and it's super easy to follow.

I would rate it easy, more of climb out than in. A lovely walk.

A great hike that has streams and lakes along the way!