Gold Mine Trail

Gold Mine Trail is a 4.9 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near San Tan Valley, Arizona that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

cave

I would rate this trail as moderate not hard. I loved it! It was a good hike and the views are amazing!

It to me seemed more of a moderate trail, rather than a hard trail. I took my 5 year old, and he did great! A trail we will be doing again soon

Hardest Hike so far... I guess we weren't prepared for the last moments prior to reaching the top?! ...a little too slippery ...a little too steep ... a little too scary... Perhaps, neXt time?! ✌️ Nonetheless, the view was beautiful and well worth it!

Great day, challenging with the skree but otherwise a fun hike. Not to busy with other hikers.

Awesome hike!

Nice short trail with steep sections near the top

I rode this trail and found it quite fun going down on the north side was worth the ride up only thing was it was over to quick

Short, rocky, and steep. A nice little workout with pleasing views from the summit.

This trail is fairly boring. especially for a geology student. nothing varies in what you can see.

The trail is OK. But there are so many more!! Excellent trail for rock hounds.