Dynamite Trail

Dynamite Trail is a 3.8 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Queen Creek, AZ that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, horses, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The Dynamite trail was introduced as part of Arizona's centennial celebration. It is a 2.4 mile trail that is accessible from the Goldmine trail head at W. Skyline Drive. It connects to the San Tan Trail in the northern part of the San Tan Mountain Regional park.

Nice easy trail with kids. Good views

I love this trail.

Easy trail. Mostly flat. It makes for a nice walk.

Great trail for my first solo hike that was away from my small mountain I hike weekly. Loved the community that was there everyone was friendly. Can't wait to hike more!

Beautiful easy hike for families. My wife carried my son in the ergo the whole way! Just what we were looking for.

Easy but nice

I live this trail. The gentle upslope leads to sow incredible views of the Valley. The healthy desert is blooming right now - my favorite time of year to hike!

It was really easy, it was mostly walking, and then a little hiking. I wouldn't recommend it if you want to do more than just walking on flat ground

Solid trail. Easy for all levels. We headed out from the Goldmine trailhead, quickly turning west onto the Dynamite trail. Being a point-to-point trail we decided to catch the SanTan trail over to Goldmine and take that back to the trail head. It's a great loop. Dynamite offers immediate views of the valley but your best ones will be on the Goldmine trail heading back to the trailhead. Keep in mind that once once you turn off of San Tan and onto Goldmine, you'll be hiking up 200 feet in about 1/8th of a mile, and the matching descent on the way back is pretty steep as well.

Fabulous trail for all levels, can hike, trail run, ride mountain bike. Get for sunrise & sunsets.

Nice trail for a December rainy morning

I did this one the other day it's 4.71 miles from the start of this trail all the way around to goldmine trail and back to parking lot. I really enjoyed this trail very beautiful scenery.

Good for a family hike.

Great trail!!

Decided to do this trail April 24, 2015 at 1pm. It was pretty empty. I seen a total of about 3 people. It was very simple in my opinion and the scenic view was awesome. If you're looking for something simple and relaxing, I would definitely recommend this trail.