Doe Mountain Trail

Doe Mountain Trail is a 1.3 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Sedona, AZ that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Directions from Flagstaff: Drive 27 miles south from Flagstaff to Sedona on US 89A. Continue through Sedona to Dry Creek Road at the west end of town. Turn north on Dry Creek Road (FR152C) three miles to the Boynton Canyon intersection then left on FR 152C about a mile to the trailhead.

Relatively easy hike for the rewarding view! You can make it to the top and back in less than an hour. Good alternative if you don't want the time commitment of Bear Mountain

Nice and easy hike!

This is a good challenge for an old guy (73 yo) but not awful. I went up in about an hour & 15 min, spent 45 min at the top, & down in an hour. Took rests and picture breaks. Going down was actually harder.

As a novice hiker, this trail was perfect for my dog and me. An amazing panoramic view at the top awaits! I would do it again in a heartbeat. There were some moments on the incline that were more challenging than just a typical switchback, but definitely dog and family friendly!

Nice view for not a whole lot of effort. When you get to the top walk across to the other side and walk along the ridge for some additional nice views. Not a top hike for me in Sedona but ok overall

This trail is short and sweet and super rewarding. I wanted to spend the day in Sedona and ended up a little lost and to make up for time, I took this hike because it fit my schedule. It was easy but very nice around every bend! Perfect trail for its distance :)

Unexpected surprise at the top. Awesome view. You can see all of Sedona. Worth the hike. Moderate difficulty.

Rather easy, but nice views.Completed it right after doing Bear Mountain as they share a common parking lot.

we were first ones there, fun switchbacks to the top, not too hard, did it with my wife and 13yr old.

Great hike

Up hill, great views, then down hill.

A great easy hike. My mother did this with a broken arm.

A great quick hike that only takes about an hour or less to summit.

Pretty 360 views of area at top. Moderate switchbacks.

Very pretty. I like this trail in late evening when sun is behind you at the top, morning time the sun makes it hard to see the view