Crystal Point Loop Trail

Crystal Point Loop Trail is a 5.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Munds Park, AZ that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding.

Little elevation change makes this an easy hike/nature walk. Look for cairns along the way! 1.4ish miles to a picnic table that includes weather-proof boxes containing years and years of log books! Take a moment to read some of the entertaining entries while taking in the view. This is a good turn-around point if you don't plan to finish the entire loop.

Nice hike. While viewing the Loop back to the trail head, I found that when you reach Lake Odell, the trail actuall crosses private property. So...the loop really isn't doable. Re turn the same way we came which was great because it was extra miles for our fitbits.

My go to hike. Have cabin in MP so do almost every day I'm there as we can walk to trailhead. Sometimes out and back on crystal point trail or do the loop which encompasses O'Dell trail; alternate direction of loop to change up experience and views.

Great, easy trail for kids. Cute little bench at the end with pretty view