Corona Loop

Corona Loop is a 3.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Phoenix, AZ that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and road biking and is accessible year-round.

This is a good hike, take plenty of water and a map or gps would be a very good ideal. I went up the day after we got over a inch of rain so lot of places were washed out. i looked like one other person besides myself did this hike and they did it opposite of me. Nice trails, but most are not marked for this hike.

Love it, great parking, a lot of trail options. Over all great time.

My One and I went for a small hike today 2.4 mi. He felt great and was so pleased with his hike.

Scenery was great. Nice shady spots.

This trail I did during lunch break, it was not a great idea during high noon but had to get my workout in. you park b in a residential area on warping and there is a small entrance to trail next to chain brick fencing. This trail is mainly for mountain biking but still a good jog with hills and dips.i didn't see where it looped back so to exit out I followed the wash back alongside the homes.

It was a very humid day out. Yesterday we got over a inch of rain. The plants are getting leaves again and cactus are starting to bloom again. I was just a beautiful site to see how fast the desert can change after the rain has fallen.