Charlebois from Peralta TH

Charlebois from Peralta TH is a 15 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Gold Canyon, AZ that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking and horses. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

old growth

The trail is easy to follow. When some great views and some history to see. I rated this hike as moderate just because of the distance. The trail is pretty easy to follow. I would start off on Bluff Springs Trail until it connects with the Dutchman Trail. It will take you all the way to Charlebois Canyon.

This was just a great hike as I took a small group of people out to Charlebois. We made a few stops along the way. First we stopped at the Peralta Stone. Once we were on the Dutchman Trail I had to stop and show them the largest standing Saguaro in the world. Once we reached Charlebois and Had to stop and show them the Peralta Master Map.
The weather was good the company was great. I really enjoyed hiking with other experienced hikers who really enjoy all that they seen.