Camp Beale Loop

Camp Beale Loop is a 3.2 mile loop trail located near Kingman, AZ that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Nice scenery but the trail is really rocky. Good hike !

Awesome

Great trail!! Super well designed

Great hike, my wife and I went last week and loved it. The inclines weren't to bad, and it got quite a bit cooler at the top. Good hike you can see the windmills in a couple spots and a small view of downtown Kingman. Not too bad at all.

Nice trail , good views, I only did a short out & back to give is a break from driving I40. Lots of loose little "marble" rocks. Might be interesting to bike

This is trail is not much of a challenge but it does have great views from a variety of different angles. The traffic is low and the trip makes for a nice outing. Views are of desert mountains, mesa's and valleys. Taking it easy and making a few detours we managed to finish the hike in an hour and forty-five minutes. BTW it was windy which is probably the norm.

Fun trail ride with some great views that you otherwise, wouldn't get to see of the local area unless you get out. This was my first trail ride on a bike I put together myself...good workout!

First Arizona hike for me and my buddies. Great views for someone from California. Did this hike as a warmup for Havasu Falls we are doing tomorrow. Drive along Highway 93, turn quick right on Fort Beale Dr., easy to miss. Drive until you see a small sign that says Camp Beale Loop, very small. Park in parking lot. You can go either way, clockwise or counter clockwise. Good workout.

This trail meet up w 3 others. Monolith gardens, badger and castle rock making around 20-30 miles of trail. Very fun riding.

Fun and easy trail. I took my eight year old and we had a great time bonding! Didn't see any springs though.

this trail is easy..has a spring there where we had a panic and let the kids play and of course are goats were there..alot of old plaque of where the army post was..cool place