Brown Canyon Trail

Brown Canyon Trail is a 5.1 mile loop trail located near Hereford, Arizona and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

I hiked this trail twice. It's a beautiful change to see the lovely trees and great vistas. I would recommend starting at the Brown Canyon Ranch and hiking up to where the trail intersects 3 other trails (about 2.5 miles) and then down again. Much more scenic than completing the loop.

I went out at daybreak today.I really enjoyed this walk,my first in the area.My only complaint was the trails are not well marked,but used the GPS to get back on track.Nice climb..did it in just over 2 hours.

amazing trail for the dogs only complaint is there is no markers for the trail splits....amazing scenery!

Great trail. Loved the scenery, and the trail wasn't too hard for the kids (9 and 10). Only complaint is that the trail markers don't give any distance and the early trail split isn't marked.

Great trail- sunny and exposed during the first part but then it becomes more shady when you get into the woods. Dog friendly which we enjoyed. FYI- The last part is spent walking on the road back to the parking lot

Moderate difficulty with beautiful scenery, plenty of shaded areas and diverse terrain to keep you interested and entertained. Great for dogs as well.

Pretty and varied loop with miles of off-shoot trails

Love this trail it's kinda my go to trail for mountain biking I would rate this as easy to light moderate