Broken Arrow Trail

Broken Arrow Trail is a 3.4 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Sedona, AZ that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

off road driving

The hike was ease and great to do. The jeeps are disturbing sometimes but the view is worth it. Notice that if you are doing the loop you are taking the twin buttes and high on the hog trail. The trail is marked like that where one side of the loop in broken arrow and the other side are those two.

Very fun trail if you don't mind the traffic from those pink tour Jeeps. All in all a really fun trail with great view points.

One of my favorite short trails close to town. The trail is pretty flat and it is beautiful. You can also see submarine rock from the trail and connect to the trail for submarine rock. Make sure you hike all the way to the end so you can get out to Chicken Point which is really cool and the view is awesome from there. You will have to contend with the Pink Jeeps a little but they are harmless and the guides are very nice. Go early in the morning to avoid the traffic.

A nice hike with minimal/moderate exposure to the "pink monsters"

off road driving

Great views, you need an appropriate vehicle to drive this one!

off road driving

Have a high clearance vehicle, and know how to use it!

off road driving

Amazing! Put the jeep to the ultimate test and it passed.

Great trail! This one is definitely worth doing. I would rate this as easy to moderate. Difficulty wise it's 2.5/5. Beautiful scenery, Lots of trees and wildlife and a couple of cool bat caves. It's a ton of fun watching the Jeeps driving up and down the super steep parts of the trail. Don't miss this hike.

Nice easy Trail With a fra Rocky sections.

I ran this trail and it was awesome!!!!

Had a great day hiking in Sedona today. Started at the Broken Arrow Trailhead. Turned off at Twin Butte before rejoining Broken Arrow until it terminated at Chick Point, which offers great views of the red rocks area. Chicken Point can be a bit busy, as the Pink Jeep Tours go here. On the way back via Broken Arrow, we took a "side quest" to Submarine Rock.

Lovely, wonderful, winding trail that ends in amazing views!

The hike would have been rated higher if the Five Pink Jeeps did not arrive at Chicken Point at the same time as ourselves. This sort of mechanized mayhem takes away from the serenity of the mountains. The hike itself was easy and well marked with offshoots of options. We nade a loop out of it by going back via hog on the high and twin butte trails which provided a more serene experience. Why a gorgeous National Park would allow 4x4's within 20 feet of a hiking trail is beyond me. It ruined the hike. And this iis off season being only January. Yikes!

nice day hike. we'll thought out, not too hard, not too easy, took us 3 hours after taking a break and taking photographs with a baby on my back. will consider doing it again when back in town.

Awesome

I am not sure this should be listed as difficult. I did the whole trail on my 2008 250 Honda Nighthawk with my Jack Russell Terrier riding on the gas tank. I bottomed out a few times and had to get a run on some of the rocks but all in all if I can do this trail on a small bone stock street bike I don't think it would be difficult for a modified Jeep.

Great! It was in the middle of my hike. Had spectacular views and well marked

Awesome!!