Bridal Wreath Falls Trail

Bridal Wreath Falls Trail is a 5.9 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Tucson, Arizona that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October.

Lots of water after a rainy day. Easy and beautiful hike.

Great wildlife, yellow bellied racer snakes, greater earless lizards and a desert tortoise!

I enjoyed this trail.. No water in the falls but we are planning on going back after it rains... Going in mostly uphill so that is something to be prepared for... I am not the most in shape person so there were some spots I had to stop after the air got thinner.. But other than that.. Great trail.. Marked.. Great views.. Easy to find..

Nice hike up into the hills. Kids had a ball chasing all the lizards. Water coming off the falls is highly variable (from a dripping faucet to rushing torrent with swimmable pool at the base). Views were best on the return: a spectacular look down into the valley towards Tucson.
Trailhead parking lot is at the very end of the road on the right (can't be missed).

Good hike which is basically Douglas Spring trial 2.5 miles until this turnoff. The views of the city are great!. The only water to be found in the area around this time was here.

If you're in shape this is probably fairly easy for you. If you're not so in shape, like me, this is pretty strenuous. Waterfall area at the end was nice, like a very strong shower. The trail is well marked and easy to know where you need to go. It was busy for sure. I would recommend starting earlier-already in February the sun is getting intense.

Very easy. More people on the trail toward the afternoon than expected for a weekday. Beautiful waterfall, I went at the end of January. Weather was upper 60's.

A lot more people on the trail than I would have thought for a weekday.

This hike was a lot of fun. I would say it's on the lower end of a moderate difficulty trail. I went mid January and there was a lot of water, cool temperatures and some very cool areas to see. I used this trail to help break in my hiking boots, and anything more would have hurt my feet. It's worth the trip.

We hiked in the middle of the week in December. The weather was absolutely perfect! Eighty degrees and clear blue skies! We were able to wear short sleeves and shorts with no worries of getting too cool! The trail is fairly wide in the beginning, but narrowing to only one person in some areas. I imagine the moderate rating is for the stair like path of stones that go up in a portion of the trail. We passed a few fellow hikers, but not very busy at all! The falls were just a trickle and there were still a few puddles of stagnet water; but amazing views, interesting plants and insects, and very peaceful!!

I just did this at the beginning of November, hoping it had cooled down enough to avoid too many rattlesnakes (success - no snakes this time!)
There is basically no shade, so even though it was only in the low 70s it felt rather hot and taxing. There was definitely water flowing, though not a ton. I always enjoy the beginning of the Douglas Spring trail; it has beautiful views of Tucson and is quite lovely at sunset.