Blevins Trail

Blevins Trail is a 3.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Mesa, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

This loop begins at the Blevins East trail head. This route encompasses the eastern most trails (Meridian, County Line, Ruidoso) of Usery Mountain Regional Park.

Nice scenic desert views. easy trail, watch for bikers.

Very nice trail. Well marked and easy to follow. Many bikers on Sundays. Would do it again.

A great walk in the desert! Perfect for anyone... Young or old, dogs, bikes and hikers alike!!!

Great trail! Very easy, flat, easy to follow. Beautiful scenery the whole way. Took a lot of great pics. I enjoyed a nice leisurely walk and took my time. Past a few bikes and other hikers but it was pretty early in the morning. I had a hard time finding the actual Parking area for the trail, it's by the horse staging area past the wind cave turn off. The outdoor gym area is pretty neat too. I would defiantly do this trail again and bring my young nephew.

we did this trail Nov 25th, with my 5 children, one son is in a wheelchair we were able to do whole trail, the entrance on West side of parking lot was very loose gravel and hard to push wheelchair through but short ways up went to firm gravel and was easy to push on, some areas with rocks would be difficult to navigate a wheelchair on your own but with my husband help it was easy, so all in all I'd say pretty wheelchair accessible, I went off trail in gravel area. very pretty scenery cool breezes the whole time prefect for our beginner butts getting back out there. lots of cactus so watch small children, not tons of traffic but fair amount of bicyclists all plesant. cost $6 to get into Usary pass area I was unaware and wish site had said that so I'd of been prepared. We are will do this trail again!

Easy trail. Kid and pet friendly. There are a lot of cactuses, and moderate bicycle traffic. Would definitely do it again.