Arizona Hot Spring

Arizona Hot Spring is a 7.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Willow Beach, Arizona that features hot springs. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

hot springs

I've done this hike more times than I can count! :) It is a great trail that provides some nice views of the Colorado River. The hot springs are the best part however! Just be sure, if you have children with you, that you go through the hot springs area first. I've encountered people getting cozy in them before...awkward! Hike fits it's moderate description. Definitely recommend this hike for fall, winter, and spring. I've done this twice in the summer, once when I'm sure it had to be around 120° F, and it was intense! You can refill your bottles in the Colorado, though I'd recommend using a water purifier or drops to be safe. Happy trails! :)

Great hike, quite a bit of climbing which I didn't mind until we got to the rope! We took the White Rock Canyon trail to get to the Hot Springs which was very easy.

Great trail and made for a fun overnight trip with kids on New years.

Nice hike in rough hike out. Becareful you can see naked people at springs.

Good hike with a nice reward!

Site site that's it's an easy hike, but let me tell you is not. Getting down there seems very easy, but coming back on nothing but sand will get you tired very quickly.

Bring proper hiking gear and you'll be fine. Get views.

Nice day hike

It's an easy hike on the way in, but cutting back through the spring can be difficult---bring extra shoes, socks and a towel. Getting out is a chore but you feel good when its done.

great trout fishing lol straight from the hatchery! beautiful desert Arizona has the best desert I've ever seen!

There was plenty of loose sand on this trail, cuz its in the DESERT (sometimes I connect with my blonde hair and didn't think about what we would be hiking on)! It starts out kinda boring, by going under the bridge and walking next to the freeway, but then brings you down by the Colorado River, which is GORGEOUS! The ladder was down to get into the hot springs so we didn't see that, but we did feed a mallard out of our hands by the river and avoided a couple of HUGE rattlesnakes on the way back up!
Walking uphill with sand made the hike a definite workout. It was a fun day hike...nothin crazy:)!