Apache Fire Trail

Apache Fire Trail is a 1.8 mile loop trail located near Sedona, AZ and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

The entire park is great. Started on eagles nest trail which is the best part of the entire park. The Apache trail is a fun hike but the house is a let down....
Still worth the hike

Nice trails system with no more than 300ft gain. I carried my son in a backpack and ended up doing about 5 miles linking together loops.

A great, very short trail. Looking up you can see the incredible mountains. But, looking down, the verdant plants against the red rock trail is also a sight to behold.

My one criticism is that there are several forks that are sort of marked, but not marked clearly enough, in my opinion. We found ourselves on a trail we had not intended to be on. We were hiking the Apache Fire Trail, but took a wrong turn and ended up on the Javelina trail. We still made our way to the Visitor Center, where we parked - and I was happy to have the hike be longer - but I found the signs seriously confusing.

Another great trail at Red Rock Park. awesome views. It's a must if you want a shorter trek out you have smaller kids. Really close to town.