Antelope Canyon

Antelope Canyon is a 0.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Page, AZ that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Antelope Canyon is the most-visited and most-photographed slot canyon in the American Southwest. It is located on Navajo land near Page, Arizona. The mysterious and haunting beauty of Antelope Canyon (also known as "Corkscrew Canyon"), one of the few slot canyons in the area) awaits the adventurous traveler who seeks to discover one of the most spectacular yet little known attractions of the Lake Powell area. A tour to this awe inspiring sculpture set in stone is a must for amateur and professional photographers alike. Come see nature's surprising masterpiece of color. Cost is $8/person to enter and $20/person for the mandatory tour of the lower canyons, but worth it. Go early because the crowds flood in after 10 am.

Ken's tour: We walked in and got two reservations right away in late October. At the entrance you have to pay $8/person fee and the tour is $20/person.

A tour guy takes on 10 people and walk to the valley. Walk/climb down three sets of steep stairs and the beautiful rock formations are all over you face.

We didn't have the luck to see any sun beams, but we are still very satisfied. The walk is short but you have to constantly stop for pictures. We spent in the valley around 1 hour and 45 minutes. The tour guy said summer is not good because of the crowds.

Just pure beauty! It does cost $8/person to enter and $20/person for the mandatory tour of the lower canyons, but worth it. Go early because the crowds flood in after 10 am.

This was truly a beautiful place. Yes, it was crowded, but I can see why. We had a great guide who helped us with our cameras and talked to us about the area. We went in the early afternoon and had great colors to see.

Pretty darn busy if folks slow down for a bunch of selfies. Some great photo opportunities can still be had if you are quick about it. Our guide actually knew a few key places and helped set up some shots.

Easy trail but can take you hours to get through due to picture taking and enjoying the cool weather away from the sun. I've been on this trail a few times and it just gets better.

Amazing place. Super crowded, but worth it.
My iPhone camera did better than my slr.

Don't worry about getting the national geographic shot and enjoy it.

Super!

Amazing structures, you are sure to get some gorgeous photos! It's more a nature walk than anything. The light is beautiful. Definitely worth a visit!

Hard to review, 5 stars for Beauty, 3 stars for being a hike. It's a nature tour with ladders, Super crowded, but worth a look at least once, if you got the time & the MONEY

While the canyon is breathtaking it clearly being managed not with preservation in mind but rather profit. They squeeze the people in like cattle. The entire cavern is a. Giant single file line. The guide knew which camera setting were ideal which is great but seemed to know nothing beyond the basics about how the canyon was formed or the history of the area. It's a photo op not a hike.

The tour was amazing! Make sure you have cash on you because you will get charged 3% for using credit or debit ($8 per person to park and $20 for an adult for the tour). Our tour guide was awesome and showed us all the cool spots to take pictures and took them for us! I'd recommend doing it at least once. About an hour and 15 mins through the canyon tour. Use the chrome filter on your iPhone to take pics because it captures the colors well! Enjoy!

Guided and super easy. Gets really crowded though.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. The canyon is incredible. Surreal. But how it's managed kills the magic. I paid extra for the photographer package, so I got the extra time to wonder and shoot around, yet I still felt rushed and overly directed by the guide. That said, the landowners aren't doing a bad job of it, I just hope they adjust and improve their methods over time. It's a spectacular thing, worth checking out.

I never can have imagine that was over there. Wow what a good day.!!

Awesome pics!!