Resurrection Pass Trail

Resurrection Pass Trail is a 69 mile out and back trail located near Cooper Landing, AK and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible from June until September.

: Turn south onto Resurrection Creek Rd. at mile 15 of Hope Highway. The trailhead parking is 4 miles in on this road. Take note that the road is only partially maintained during the winter season making the last mile to the trailhead occasionally impassable.

canoeing

A long, but easy multi-day trip. The trail is well maintained. I stayed with a group of 5-9 people in various cabins along the way from the Hope trailhead to Cooper's Landing. That is definitely the better direction to go, as the terrain and camping/cabin locations become more interesting. All of the Cabins were in excellent repair, but Devil's Pass cabin and Juneau Lake cabin are in stunning locations. We spread the hike over 6 days, averaging about 7-8 miles per day (It can be done at a moderate pace in 3 days).

Cabins were great, views were spectacular.

Did this over Memorial Day weekend with a couple of friends. We started in Hope and went to Cooper Landing. The trail is very well marked for an Alaskan trail. We camped at East Creek and Falls creek campsites. Both are nice with bear boxes and are right beside the creek for water.

Four ladies, we did this trail together in 2002, July. One of my all time favorites! INCREDIBLE views and a full range of terrain types.

Fabulous hike from Hope & Cooper Landing! 40 miles of gorgeous scenery with beautiful cabins available for rent all along the trail. Checked this one off my Alaska bucket list!! Take one vehicle & wildmans.org will shuttle it to the trailhead for you for $110.

This is one of my most hiked trails. It's a beautiful hike to Hope. Took my son on this hike when he was 6mo old. See a lot of bear on this trail especially when making the connection to Russian Lakes Trail.