Hurricane Creek Park Loop

Hurricane Creek Park Loop is a 1.2 mile loop trail located near Vinemont, AL and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

1.2 miles Loop

Low traffic. Great for hiking with a dog. If you take the full loop has some decent uphill.

The park is now free and open to the public daily from sunrise to sunset. Lots of scenic views in the 400' deep canyon including cliff sides, waterfalls, and creek side views. The park has roughly 4 miles of trails, and is good for all ages. Hike back out will be a little difficult.

Good hike with some good views right off the interstate.

my neice and I hiked with her Sheppard, good strength builder!

Been going for years

Beautiful place. love it

Beautiful! going back soon! also know the park is only open Friday - Sunday 9 am - 5 pm it doesn't say that on the website

The Twilight Tunnel was the highlight of this hike. I recommend climbing up the inside of it for a challenge.

It was a beautiful hike. Lots of pretty things to see.Very steep in places. I wouldn't rate this an easy hike. More of a moderate hike. I want to go back after we've had. ore rain. the waterfall wasn't flowing.

Great time with the family. Some cool formations. Head to the twilight tunnel.

Closed Monday through Thursday. Open Friday 12 noon to sunset and Saturday and Sunday 9am to sunset. Since I arrived on a closed Monday, rated in the middle.

I forgot to mention that there is a mountain climbing centric store at the trailhead. $3.00 adult entry fee. I believe the senior rate is $2.50 and children is $2.00.

Well maintained trail system. While I wish it was bigger, there are MANY scenic views to take in. There are many sections that are moderate to difficult. I do have to say I was hard pressed to get more than a few miles without too much backtracking and/or repeated use of the same trails. And even though it rained for my entire hike, it was still enjoyable. I was just not able to take as many photos as I would have were it not for the weather.

Even though they do supply maps, they are not needed due to the limited range of the trails and the constant trail signs. One would actually be hard pressed to become significantly lost here.