Horse Creek Walking Trail

Horse Creek Walking Trail is a 5.1 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Dora, AL that features a great forest setting. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and road biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

Just to be clear this trail is not 5 miles one way. I rode to the end and back with and got off the trail multiple times for several miles and still did not get a whole 10 miles in.

Besides that the trail is in good condition and there were not a many people using it. I would recommend parking on the Sumiton side of the trail.

Nice trail, too many free roaming dogs.

Wonderful! The only thing about the trail that I didn't like was there was a few neighborhood dogs at a couple of places on the trail. However, they just barked and didn't seem harmful. Highly recommend this trail. Very nice and well kept!

Walking trail near our house that I walk all the time. 5 miles from end to end. Paved with a few seating areas along the path. Some small dogs in the neighborhood that have walked along with me but never bothered me.