Green Trail (Peavine Falls Trail)

Green Trail (Peavine Falls Trail) is a 1.7 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Pelham, Alabama that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Easiest trail to get lost on do not reccomend

Beautiful trail with all the changing colors. I took my daughter on a hike here. It was good and challenging and made me work up a sweat. I love how well marked every trail is. Although it was somewhat busy there that day, we felt completely alone on the trail which was so nice! I love Oak Mountain and we will be back to do a longer and more challenging trail in the future months.

Amazing!!

I took my family to oak mountain where Peavine is located and it was actually very rewarding. Although I would have to say I didn't do the green trail. But I managed to do the white and it was a little steep. I had my baby with me thinking it would be kid friendly and I'm glad I was able to manage. The markers were awesome. I drove all the way up where it was four miles and hiked about 5k overall. There's also the area that takes you to kings chair and it was gorgeous; with that I wouldn't suggest bringing a baby or child at this trail where there's red and blue trails. And if going on so, take the red for harder and the blue for more moderate.

I made the mistake of hiking to Peavine this summer before the rain came so the only thing left was a pool of cool water. Will be trying again soon once the waterfall is flowing again. This was an all around beautiful hike but crazy steep when leaving from the bottom of the falls.

Pretty steep and beautiful.

Great falls a little steep around the falls.

My first hike and I loved it!! Amazing views and the falls was gorgeous. Can't wait to do again!