Chickasabogue Park

Chickasabogue Park is a 4.1 mile loop trail located near Eight Mile, AL that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Amazing, trail was clear,, it's the woods so yes there was roots, rocks, puddles,,,,, but very clear.
Clearly marked for both bikes and feet. The staff were amazing and every time I saw them they gave helpful tips and advice in the current trail conditions. It's been raining a lot and there are some drainage problems but nothing that would keep me from coming back. LOVED IT

Overgrown but a great example of a gulfcoast forest

I brought my 3 year old and carried my 2 month old. Lots of mosquitoes and lots of road noise on the beach trail. It's a nice dense forest though which made for shady and cooler temp hike. I'll try a different trail in the park next time, hopefully they aren't all next to the road.

Great Hike, easy trails, combined Cemetery Trail and Beach Trail, 4 miles. Trails well marked and maintained, lots of I 65 road noise on part of trail, but the rest of it was nice hike. Hiking in November is nice, with few bugs and cool weather.

Great bike trails. Easy riding for the most part only a few places where I had to walk my bike. Very peaceful, saw nobody on the trails. Only drawbacks were the trash was bad in a few places and there is constant road noise from I-65. Overall I had a great day and will be back many more times.

Chickasabogue Park is a wonderful place to take you family and friends. Lots of thing to do! Canoeing, hiking, disc golf, etc. Wonderful wildlife and beautiful forestry. Every trip I've ever taken to Chickasabogue ended with lots of smiles.