Caney Creek Falls Trail

Caney Creek Falls Trail is a 1.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Double Springs, AL that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

just gorgeous

Lovely scenery, easy access. One of my favorite morning hikes.

What a lovely little slice of heaven. Quiet serene gorgeous and private. I backpacked in about a month ago. The hike in was easy which was good because my pack was a bit too heavy. Please note that you need to bring water unless you have a water treatment kit. Animals include that normal squirrels, raccoons and feral pigs. The pigs are not dangerous but they are curious. I heard one snorting around my tent in the night. I always hang my food and cosmetics just in case. I will definitely return.

Beautiful!

It's a beautiful place but not an easy trail for all skill levels as the website claims. Parts of the trail are washed out and lots of inclines especially on the way back out. You need to be very good physically fit or young. Me and my had to be carried out.

Pack lightly

It is not a long or difficult walk to the falls. The trail is very clean and I will definitely go back its very pretty.