Black Creek Trail

Black Creek Trail is a 2.9 mile loop trail located near Gadsden, Alabama that features a waterfall. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options.

Amazing local trail

trail is in great shape in wooded area, not a fan of the last mile so I turned around and backtracked 2.0 miles

Great hike!

Great trail that follows the river. Lots of gravel on this trail, would not recommend vibram five fingers barefoot running shoes. Rocks are big enough to roll an ankle on - wear actual sneakers or hiking boots. For more trail running/smoother dirt packed stay on the inner trails within the trees.

lived 3 miles from the falls last few years today was the first time hiking this is a great trail will be back

great hike!!!!

Great trails. Well maintained, plenty of options for different levels of riders. Beautiful scenery.

I'll add stars when they add more trails. :-)

I just went out here for the first time. I used my mountain bike and had a great time. Great trails for hiking, trail running, or mountain bikes. I highly recommend this area. I had to make myself leave. The trails are well maintained and can provide a challenge in some places. Can't wait to go back!

LOVE the Black Creek Trail system. Great signage and scenery. Good job, Gadsden!