Graffiti and Hip Galleries in Mitte

Graffiti and Hip Galleries in Mitte is a 2.1 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near the city of Berlin that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking and is accessible year-round.

2.1 miles 401 feet Point to Point

The alternative art scene in the former Jewish neighborhood in former East Berlin This walk follows Berlin's hip art scene through old squat houses, refurbished post offices and small galleries in East Berlin's Mitte neighborhood. You will be directed into leafy courtyards boasting extraordinary graffiti art and stop at several well-respected independent galleries in the city's burgeoning art world. All the while, you can opt to rest your feet at a myriad of funky cafes and restaurants or perhaps a riverside beer garden.

Hello! We skipped all of the galleries, but loved the graffiti courtyards and other small places we would never have otherwise found. Thanks!

I studied in Berlin for 3 months and Hackescher Markt was one of the first places I went (and one of the places I visited the most). This area is so much fun to explore, I just wish that I knew about all of the hidden gems a few years ago. I guess I have to go back now...