Prague Old Town & Jewish Quarter

Prague Old Town & Jewish Quarter is a 4.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near the city of Praha that offers scenic views and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Through Prague's Old Town's sights to Jewish Quarter and across the Vltava river to Lesser Town Raised in Prague with wanderlust for a hobby, I gladly claim I know the city quite well! 'Prague's must see sights in one day' is first in series of my three travel guides to having a fabulous time in Prague. These guides contain what us locals consider as "must-see" sights of this beautiful city. You can easily follow through all the attractions described in the series in one day, provided you wouldn't be diverted by delicious local cuisine & unlimited Czech Beer sampling; plan your vacation to span at least a couple of days, there is a lot to see. While in Prague, don't hesitate to stray away from your planed course - you will be pleasantly surprised by unexpected nooks, quaint streets and cobblestone city squares. Of course you can always find your way back to the planned route...just ask the friendly locals!

Wonderful scenery!!

Great guide, very easy to follow. I liked this especially because it's written by a local, made my visit very unique.