Krka National Park

Krka National Park is a 1.6 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near the city of Skradin that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking.

One of the great wonders of the world - it's must hike if you're in Croatia! Waterfalls are one of the most attractive parts of the park. There is a massive, clear, natural pool with high waterfalls at one end and cascades at the other, located north of Split, Croatia.

Nice wooden path through a rain forest that crosses over streams. Beautiful waterfalls.

Too many people, but otherwise very nice.

We were on a cruise ship that stopped in Split Croatia. We rented a car and drove about 70 km north of Split. We rented a GPS as well and we were glad we did it because the trail was hard to find and the return to the ship was hard to find as well. Every sign was not in English which made things very difficult. Most everyone travels by a free boat that takes folks up to the waterfalls. We decided to park our car at the bottom of the main road and hike the gravel road up. I was about 4km (2.5 miles) up to the falls. There's a manned gate and the person could not speak english and I am not sure any car is allowed to be driven up to the falls. We did not see any cars on our hike. Hike on the road along the river was stunning, no doubt. We arrived up at the falls and there's a fee to get in. It was about 8. USD. They took Visa. There is a restaurant and WC (toilet) up there. For the toilet, they charge a fee. I used the trees on the way back. I've seen many waterfalls in the world, this one is the top on my list of the most beautiful.