Los Torres

Los Torres is a 12 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near the city of Torres del Paine that features a river and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from October until May.

12.0 miles Out & Back

The 12 miles hike to Los Torres in Chile is breathtaking! A river running through a beach forest in a deep valley ends at a glacial lake in front of huge rock towers. An sight you will never forget. The trail starts up a fairly steep hill and then goes along the valley with beautiful views. A river tumbles along below and you soon get to beautiful beach forests and cross a bridge to a camp. Continue on with mountains above you, and the creek next to you as you walk through this beautiful beach forest. In March,the colors were starting to turn. Head uphill through a talus slope and soon the spires of Los Torres come into view. Top the rock field and drop down to the glacial lake in front of the spire. Just soak it in. We were lucky to have a clear day and little wind, a big plus.

One of the most beautiful places on Earth! I would rate this 10 stars. We did a 6 day backpacking trip and did the entire W route in Torres Del Paine National Park not just Los Torres. A group of us went in January. We experienced all different kinds of weather and scenery. Very difficult terrain but I would highly recommend this trip to anyone.

sorry about the one star below, it was a mistake and I can't edit it delete. This is my all time favourite hike and my favorite national park....in the world.

I really enjoyed this trail, it was a good work out but nothing to strenuous. It took me 45 minutes to reach the end of the maintained trail. The hike has great city, beach and ridge views.

Superb