King Mountain

King Mountain is a 1.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Chelsea, QC that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible from May until November.

King Mountain trail is a short loop providing many open-rock viewing areas of the Ottawa Valley and even downtown Ottawa, including the Parliament Buildings. It has interpretive signs along the way describing local wildlife and plant life. Easy hike with some steep stairs and rocks.

Amazing but challenging trail it should not be considered easy.

Great trail. Easy with breathtaking views. Good for children as well:) maybe not elderly as there is a lot of stairs and incline but nothing strenuous.

Awesome trail, not terribly long or very difficult at all! It also has a couple very nice look out a long the trail. We went off the trail a few times and there we some AMAZING look outs!

Awesome family hike!

Great views over the city and river. Close to town. Relatively quick.

Super vue et très bon Sentier bien entretenu...

My favourite trail so far! Loved the view

One of my favorite short hiking trails,beautiful lookout. A must do if u are hiking in Gatinuea Park.

Beautiful trail with a great view! Not too challenging, mostly downhill with lots of stairs.

Great trail, awesome view!

Nice views and pretty easy hike. Great time with our 5 year old.

I'd recommend doing this trail during the week if you can - its quite busy during the weekends! The view is beautiful. It's a fast and easy trail!

I had a great time going around this train when I went to Gatineau Park last week. It was a lot of fun and it's challenging for a larger guy like me but I really recommend it for the views.

Bring a camera.