Northumberland Forest Trail

Northumberland Forest Trail is a 8 mile trail located near Alnwick/Haldimand, ON and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Horses are also able to use this trail.

Northumberland County , Eugene Todd PHONE: 905-753-2230

One of best trails I've done so far this year. I'm probably a little biased on this one just because I love to mountain bike and this trail is no exception in fact. I would say it was made for mountain biking in particular. I mean there are some Sandy spots Which kind of suck but overall excellent trail.

Amazing!!!!

off road driving

Fantastic!

Good the hike up to the mountain lookout is awesome

Great Mountain biking trail! Easy in most places but does have a few nice climbs. I'm glad I made the 25 minute ride from Peterborough to get this trail try.

I started from the Morris trail head, the trail is well marked. I can't wait until the spring to try it again and to have more time to explore more of this trail. it's too bad one can not camp along the trail as it looks like a fairly long trail to walk. only disappointment was when I got to the fire lookout, the tower was no longer there.