Mast Trail

Mast Trail is a 3.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Toronto, ON that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Rouge Valley , Louis Yeager PHONE: 905-713-6038

Nice, well groomed trails which were easy to navigate. There are various small side trails to explore, which all connect back to the main trail and were easy to figure out. I was here at 7a.m. and there were already numerous people on the trail (dog walkers, runners etc.), by the time I finished there were lots of people and dogs on the trail. There are a few river access points which was nice and dogs can get into the river and cool down, but be careful as there are fast currents throughout the river in some parts.

Note: parts of the trail are hilly and there are some significant inclines to navigate through the northern loop of the trail. Would recommend but suggest coming early morning to beat some of the 'trail traffic'!

Great workout - very hilly. Not a very exciting trail as far as scenery goes, very average forest and occasional glimpses of the Rouge, it was super hot so there wasn't even many birds around. Free parking.

Amazing trail! I go with family. So far we've tried two of the trails. The first one was difficult with lots of incline. I loved it but can't say my sister did lol. The second trail still had some hills but not as difficult. I would absolutely recommend this trail to everyone. It's well shaded so you won't get extremely hot but it's around 4km so take some water!