La Cloche Silhouette Trail

La Cloche Silhouette Trail is a 62.1 mile point-to-point trail located near Killarney, ON that features a lake. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, camping, fishing, and canoeing.

62.1 miles Point to Point

The full hike is a loop, not p2p. I've done it twice and it's one of my favorites. Several great views from ridges every day. I've hiked all over the world and this is top notch. September is the best time to go, less bugs, cool nights, warm days.

Was an amazing trip, and took me 7 days to do it all. Be prepared for slippery muddy areas when it is wet, and for steep climbs. Definitely recommend if you're experienced, as it is a difficult hike.

Beautiful trail, but much of it was washed out and swampy (but still manageable). Completed in 5 days.
Many other hikers had difficulty sticking to their schedule and ended up poaching on other sites. This happened to myself on two of the nights, where we shared a site, and had to move to another site.

Overall, a great experience. Lots of fantastic views. Very little wildlife, surprisingly. We didn't see anything more than some bugs, squirrels and a snapping turtle.

I recommend this trail, but be prepared for steep climbs, and difficult terrain (especially when it rains)