Bruce Peninsula National Park Trails

Bruce Peninsula National Park Trails is a 5.1 mile loop trail located near Northern Bruce Peninsula, ON that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from April until October.

Amazing landscape and interesting terrain. The hike isn't particularly strenuous, but some parts require scrambling, especially along the shoreline.

So pretty!

What a great trail, Brian and I started the weekend sleeping in our car and leaving it at little cove. From there we hiked to the grotto area. Along the way there was multiple outcrops for great views and plenty of places to jump in for a quick swim in the incredibly clear water. We spent most of the afternoon jumping off the rocks into the water and going through the cave in the grotto. We had out hammocks for the night, and set up a cove back from the grotto. Very cool spot, beautiful, and secluded from the trail. It began raining at 6am, so we packed up and were the first one's to the grotto that morning. We had breakfast on top of the grotto, but missed the sunrise due to a heavy fog rolling through. We hiked back, almost ran, back to my car at little cove. One of my favorites trails, I will be back next summer

One of Ontario's best!!!

I have been here hiking 3 times. It is beautiful with many high look out points, rock beaches and clear water. I have recommended it to many people and they have all loved it. The trails are a good difficulty, they are mainly made from dirt with some rocky areas and have lots of hills to help keep the hike interesting.

Awesome trail with an amazing view at multiple places, hike was somewhat difficult but it makes it more fun to do.

I've now hiked the Bruce Trail section between Cypress Lake Campground and the High Dump Backcountry site twice. Beware - this section is extremely rugged! However, the stunning views along the entire 15-or-so km so an amazing job of distracting from aches and exhaustion. Expect constant ups and downs, sections of difficult footing (rock beaches/short near-vertical climbs/segments of exposed, uneven rock along the trail), and possible rattle snakes. The first half of the trail is relatively easy going, while the section past about 10 km becomes much more difficult and takes significantly longer to complete. High Dump site is isolated and gorgeous. Definitely a worth-while hike!!