Algonquin Provincial Park Trails

Algonquin Provincial Park Trails is a 149 mile trail located near Nipissing District, ON and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from April until October.

how long is the trail. im looking to do around 150km

It was scenic and was able to get a good workout.

Amazing

This is an amazing park with great hiking and snow shoeing. Beautiful evergreens, rapids, and several trails for all levels. You could spend days in the park and see something different on each trail. I would put it up there with hiking in yosemite....I loved this park.

canoeing

Best time in any ones life (for a out doors person) Besides the paper work it on the top of list. When I started there was only one camp ground ,one road.

This is a GREAT park! for multiple activities, weather it be hiking, fishing, camping, canoeing, kayaking, photography or to study the abundance of plant and animal life withing the park. I went for a day fishing trip, hiked to a couple lakes and did not want to leave, you will not be disappointed by visiting this world class park.
Be sure to leave only footprints.

canoeing

Agree love this park, didnt hike it but did a week loop Canoe trip and yes it is a paddlers paradise! saw Eagles, woke up to loones singing each morning saw 5 moose, had to do a few portages due to low water levels but all and all great week and park!

canoeing

Algonquin Provincial Park is one of my very favorite places. I have been there many times hiking, canoeing, kayaking, camping & backpacking. The lakes and rivers are a paddlers paradise. There are also a network of backpacking trails and interpretive hiking trails. I have also seen at least one moose whenever I've been there. I recommend Algonquin to anyone who loves the outdoors.