Hunt Lake Trail

Hunt Lake Trail is a 8.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Whiteshell Provincial Park, MB that features a lake. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

It's my favoured trail in MB , ups and downs this trail will make you sweat. From the beautiful view from the lake so mysterious spots this trail will blow your mind!

Good but pretty tiring if you aren't a regular hiker

We went today for a hiking and it was still slippery in some parts of the trail.

Awesome place to go with your dog(s) if they like the water. Tough terrain, don't take this trail lightly. Bring water and food, snacks at minimum. WEAR GOOD SHOES!

Beautiful trail with scattered rugged sections and nice scenery.

I did this trail with my mom who wasn't able to finish so I haven't seen it all. The parts I did see were incredibly beautiful and there are lots of interesting things to see. This has been my favourite trail so far.

If the app didn't crash the first time, I would have offered a lengthy review. Don't care to rewrite it.

This is a great trail with great scenery and some rugged terrain. Still easily manageable for a family hike. We actually had the coordinates for the loop section that veers into Ontario. This section is marked in spots but doesn't seem to be maintained any more. Lots of trees over the trail and grown in in spots. Beautiful with the fall colours!

This trail has some nice scenic overlooks along the lake. A few rock faces along the hike and little streams running through.