Top Bridge Mountain Bike Park

Top Bridge Mountain Bike Park is a 5.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Parksville, British Columbia, Canada and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

This was a beautiful walk! I recommend being best spray as a couple we passed on the trail said a black bear had crossed the path right in front of them. Lots of areas to climb and explore - children would love it! It reminded me of an enchanted forest with all the moss and hiding spots and little waterfalls. Last summer my husband and I walked this area with the kids - we crossed the footbridge at the parking lot and did that route which was also beautiful and fun. This time hubby and I took the path (from the parking lot) to the right of the bridge and it was even more beautiful. I can't wait to come back here with the kids when we are out again in the summer.

Beautiful scenery at beginning along the Englishman River. Caves & interesting rock formations.