Top Bridge Mountain Bike Park

Top Bridge Mountain Bike Park is a 5.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Parksville, BC and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

This was a beautiful walk! I recommend being best spray as a couple we passed on the trail said a black bear had crossed the path right in front of them. Lots of areas to climb and explore - children would love it! It reminded me of an enchanted forest with all the moss and hiding spots and little waterfalls. Last summer my husband and I walked this area with the kids - we crossed the footbridge at the parking lot and did that route which was also beautiful and fun. This time hubby and I took the path (from the parking lot) to the right of the bridge and it was even more beautiful. I can't wait to come back here with the kids when we are out again in the summer.

Beautiful scenery at beginning along the Englishman River. Caves & interesting rock formations.