Takakkaw Falls Trail

Takakkaw Falls Trail is a 0.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Columbia-Shuswap, British Columbia, Canada that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from April until September.

Wonderful and spectacular waterfalls. it is an easy walk. Even spotted a Hoary marmott on the day we were there.

Awesome waterfall

This is our second time here, we were here many years ago, this time I made it count, I got up close & personal, it was quite refreshing

The heighth of these falls is impressive, this is our second time here, we were here many years ago, but this time I got up close & personal, it was refreshing.

The size of these falls are, in my opinion, a must see! You can also hike up quite a ways to the falls, climbing over good sized rocks.

Not really a hike. It's more of a short walk. A walk up the side of the falls is a must! It is magnificent! It could get really busy with all the tourists, so make sure you do this early in the day.

Easy walk in a gorgeous area, to see one of the tallest Falls in North America. Worth it if you have the time

Nice easy walk with an incredible view :)

Huge Waterfall, impressive, easy walk from the parking lot. worth a stop forsure.

I wouldn't necessarily call this a hike. it's about a 10 minute walk from the parking lot. Amazing views of the falls and you can climb up the rocks next to the falls to get a closer look. Definetly worth the stop if you are in the area. If you want to hike continue on the trail past the campsite and you will continue to a variety of sights including Laughing Falls, Twin falls, etc.

Falls are great, but check out the Iceline Trail 12km skirts 6 different glaciers. First 2km steep ascent from hostel.

The hike is easy and short. Very good pictures can be taken from the parking lot. Very nice!

As mentioned its a easy walk, the falls itself are spectacular, was getting sprayed quite heavily while taking photos. My sunglasses were also fogging up how cool the water was. Worth the drive

An easy walk with the falls at the end. Great photos.